|logging into the patient portal - faq's . . .|
What is the URL for my Patient Portal with Physicians Primary Care of South West Florida?
What are the browsers that Follow My Health supports?
Internet Explorer 8 or above, Firefox. Chrome, and Safari
How do I uninstall Silverlight on my computer?
What do I do if Silverlight fails upon installation?
- First, close all browsers. Then, go to Start Menu (bottom left), click on Control Panel. Under Control Panel, click on Uninstall Program.
- For Apple computers, use Spotlight to find Silverlight and then drag to your trash can.
What do I do if my email invite was not received? (Patients that have recently been seen by an office may receive an email invite.)
- First, see if the plug-in merely needs to be re-enabled.
- If that does not work, you will need to close all browsers and uninstall Silverlight. See Question #2 for details on how to uninstall Silverlight.
- Next, delete all temporary internet files and cookies through the internet options for your computer.
- Once Silverlight is uninstalled and the temporary internet files/cookies are deleted, go to www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight to install Silverlight.
- Once the installation completes, login to the FollowMyHealth™ Universal Health Record to begin using your medical record online!
What if I have not received an email invite?
- Check your spam or junk mail folder in you email to see if the invitation was sent there.
- If you are still unable to find the invitation, please request another invite. You can do this via email address: email@example.com
- If you are a current patient, on our website – go to Patient Log in
- Click to create an account – you can use a Yahoo, G-Mail ( Google) , Facebook, Microsoft, or Cerner account if you already have one, if not you can create a user ID and password with the Follow My Health option.
- Our office will confirm you are a patient of the practice and a record will be matched. A notification will be sent to you email address.
If you have questions - please email Patientportal@ppcswfl.com or contact support via phone at 239-477-5046. We will respond within 24 hours during the business week.