Physicians Primary Care maintains a full service Laboratory for the convenience of our patients at our 1265 Viscaya Parkway office in Cape Coral. We also offer satellite lab and phlebotomy services in many of our physician offices.
At our Main Lab in Cape Coral, patient appointments are available from 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. If instructed to fast before your appointment, please do not eat or drink anything, except water, after midnight.
Once completed, tests are communicated directly to our physicians via our electronic medical record system.
Following is a list of testing performed at Physicians Primary Care Laboratory:
- Berkley: Advanced Lipid Testing
- Coagulation: Prothrombin Times
- Hematology: Complete Blood Counts, Differentials, and Sedimentation Rates
- General Chemistry: Lipid, Hepatic, Renal, and Diabetic Testing
- Immunology: Hormone and Thyroid Testing
- Microbiology: Culture and Sensitivity Testing
- Screening Tests: Mononucleosis, Pregnancy, Rapid Strep, Rapid Flu, Occult Blood
1265 Viscaya Parkway
Cape Coral, Fl 33990